Purpose: To comprehensively describe our approach to Quality.
Extent: The Quality Policy shall constitute the guidelines for all work.
Responsibility: Management is responsible that Quality Policy content is made clear and supported by all employees.
- Be the customers first choice for automatic tool exchange and exceed their expectations.
- Supply innovative products and services with respect for society.
- Build trust and confidence with customers by delivering outstanding Quality.
- Have employees with the right skills to responsibly participate in the work to continuously improve our processes(Kaizen).
- Carry out systematic risk-analysis for Quality Assurance activities.
- Quickly stop the process and prepare before the product reaches the customer.
- Ensure that the purchased Quality of products and services meet the standards we set for ourselves:
- Suppliers Quality performance must be evaluated before a contract is signed.
- We shall set clear Quality standards and regularly evaluate how the supplier meets the requirements.
- Build in Quality according to the best known practice, without adjustments or cassations.
- Always apply root cause analysis to come to the bottom of the problem.
- Regularly evaluate and document how the market and individual customers perceive our products and services. We shall quickly act on the results of the evaluations.