Warranty conditions for OilQuick AB's products:
- OilQuick AB (OQAB) provides a warranty against technical faults regarding materials and construction.
- The warranty means that OQAB will replace or repair parts of supplied products, which have become unusable due to a material or manufacturing fault.
- The warranty period is 24 months or 3000 machine hours, whichever comes sooner. The warranty period is valid from the day the product is delivered to the end customer.
- The warranty period is valid from the date of delivery (date) to the end customer. A condition of OQAB handling warranty claims is that the registration card has been properly sent in to OQAB.
- Replacement parts and repair time are paid by OQAB on the condition that the claim has been approved. However, no compensation is paid for hydraulic oil, consumables and downtime.
- The warranty does not cover faults that have arisen due to natural wear, negligence, incorrect installation or other circumstances outside OQAB’s control.
- The warranty does not apply if the OQAB product has been modified or altered without OQAB's written approval. Non OilQuick original replacement parts are not replaced. Replacement parts supplied after the end of the warranty period, have a 3 month warranty, at which only the replacement part is replaced on the condition that the replacement part has been fitted by an OQAB approved workshop or representative and that it confirms that no play, contamination, wear or similar has adversely affected the part.
- Defects occurring during the warranty period will be compensated by OQAB provided that a complaint report has been submitted to OQAB within 30 days of the damage occurring and that the defects are attributable to a claim.
- The warranty applies on the condition that the product is installed and controlled according to the requirements and installation instructions given in the applicable manual.
- The warranty is only valid if original OQAB parts are used together with our OQAB quick coupler systems.